I’m very excited to introduce the newest game I’m working on, DUSTER!
Duster is a retro Western where you roll a unique character and follow a bird spirit to gold, adventure, and likely hilarious death. Every character you create starts with different bonuses that helps you to and hunt down the corrupt officials, crooked lawmen, and violent outlaws guarding a lost treasure. Be warned, once your dead you’re down for good!
- -Seek out and Assassinate ruthless criminals
- -Explore an immense desert that’s unique every time
- -Fight bandits, escape cultists, dodge robots, search caves, pan gold, and survive in the search of cold hard cash
- -Dynamic combat system of stealth, parries, and guns, and exciting attacks
- -A perilous desert that kills for good, no saving!
You can check out more at the Duster page, or you can be one of the select few to get the game on a VERY limited early access (only 2000 keys available max)
You’ll be able to check out Duster at PAX West 2018 in a just a few weeks too!
Right now this is a sort of “soft launch.” I’m looking to do an actual marketing push to use said key sales to fund dev sometime around September or October – after both PAX and a Portland showcase XOXO (which I’ll talk about later!)