So some milestones for the third Friday-
1) We passed the $200 mark! Yay!
2) We got a new musician to work on the project. Kane Hazzard lends his expertise to create some great ambient/watery themes. Link to his music: https://soundcloud.com/kanehazzard/sets/bitcrobes
3) Production continues on the game. We now have every level in the game, with the last level not yet in. I’ve decided to revamp the final level to have something really fun in it. I’m switching focus right now to debugging other features of the game.
4) I’ve been contacted by several people about android ports, as well as variations/ideas for the game. I’m thinking of running a side project after I’m done to make a sequel. The game would be a LOT more scientific/simulator and a lot less cute and game-like.